Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(????)? ?More island of Blessings times please?(ˆ?ˆ?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (????)? ?More island of Blessings times please?(ˆ?ˆ?)

Think I say for everyone when I say
    R2 is AWESOME!
    for bringing out this event- its wonderful. what would make it even better...
    Players would greatly appreciate more Island of blessing event times as it is a rough time for everyone in every time zone, more people would be able to enjoy this great event.
    to prevent abuse possibly a enter only once. which team on doesn't even matter unless you intend to gather the most for extra. just need to make sure people can't take in their group of alts a second or third time if more times were added. which would also subsequently stop any switching to fix the teams.
    making items bound wont stop people from using alts at all. this event is too awesome. so R2 shouldn't nerf it-it should be respected all around.
    cast votes here&feel free to share your love for R2
    Yes pleaaasse!!
    92.19%
    Nuuuuuuuuuuuu
    7.81%
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 02-10-2015, 12:09 AM.

I agree, Add more times but please don't change the time to make it later. As 10:10ST is 5pm for me. Make the times like GR but no at every GR time as some people do like to do GR as well LOL.
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Double the time, double my rewards. YES from me.
      A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

It'll be nice to have a more choice of time but if there's 2 different time then a person can only choose to enter for one of the time of a day... For example;
        if there's event at
        10-11 and 11-12 a person can only choose to enter at 10-11 or 11-12. So that people don't get double the loot.

This is just an example... new time should allow the asian players to be able to enter as well.

Comment

Just make it like Avernal. There are two times a day but each person can only participate once a day, and literally once, meaning he cannot re-enter after getting out of it
          ――罨――
          阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
          地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
          今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
          天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
          卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

If it is a (1/1) entry a day with more optional times then i would disagree. Because its easier when there are more people to work together when there is just one timing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zalfe View Post
              If it is a (1/1) entry a day with more optional times then i would disagree. Because its easier when there are more people to work together when there is just one timing.
              teams aren't super important. on a few of the older servers they are kinda pointless anyways. 9 servers in one. competing for small amount of limited collectables. kinda. eh. lol. I got 2 rain stones while on the "stronger" team. need a bunch to make a difference. basically a lot of people so just sitting there counting ones blessings is good enough.
              more times would give more people the option to participate as well. if consider US times, schools, works etc all start roughly 6-8am to 2-5 pm depending on classes/shifts which is when the event is going.

Comment

In my opinion having one timing forces everyone into same zone to work together, more people to work together regardless of choice. If there were timings then a top guild could choose a time to dominate. I wouldn't mind a time change but I think would be better to stay one timing if (1/1). I have a 10 server merged together and there is a lot of people in there, don't get wrong on that, that is not why i think this. If it were like sengolia where can enter twice then i would be more accepting rather than (1/1) with different time options.

Comment

Originally posted by Zalfe View Post
                  In my opinion having one timing forces everyone into same zone to work together, more people to work together regardless of choice. If there were timings then a top guild could choose a time to dominate. I wouldn't mind a time change but I think would be better to stay one timing if (1/1). I have a 10 server merged together and there is a lot of people in there, don't get wrong on that, that is not why i think this. If it were like sengolia where can enter twice then i would be more accepting rather than (1/1) with different time options.

biggest thing to determine is if the rain stone gathering effects the teams blessing or individuals. if it only effects the individuals blessing then teams don't matter.
                  as is if it effects the team & everyone chooses one side everyone would get same rewards(its not just top guilds dominating event if 99% of server is on one team).
                  so...in end would seem proposing 2-3 times a day, enter only once, if enter get a return blessings buff- so if leave or dc during the event can re enter&switch teams. once event over buff expires(even if stay log off and wait till next blessing event) and can no longer attend another one. = dc problem solved, everyone gets fair rewards by agreeing to have everyone win in this event- and more times are added. would be best apt solution as suggestion?
                  or have it all players auto stuck one team vs system on another team(meaning monsters will spawn while we try collecting- as our grades of packs increase the strength of monsters increase like TG&monster jungle) would make it not a pvp event anymore though- not that there is much of one now with everyone mostly on one team.
                  Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-17-2013, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Having monsters spawn is a great suggestion if team switching continues. With team switching there is no PvP. We all pile on the same team. The monsters would make it fun. Could the monsters drop things as well, like Mark of God, lol, not joking though. # event times mean I would at least be able to attend one. The event is going on now and I can only log on to the forums because Im at work. There are so many events in the evening it would most likely run into another event, but thats not a problem. People will have to make a choice. Just like going to Trove or Survival. 18:10 to 19:10 would be a great time for servers with S10. It would only run during Dragonspine and the beginning of Sengolia.
                    Please dont make the rewards bound. That would kill the event.

Comment

I vote you on more times. Later in the evening would be nice.
                      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

the time is fine for me lol
                        IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                        SERVER:
                        Windshear Peaks
                        Trap ranger

Comment

it would be better if they open for 5 diffrent times but only one attempt for each day
                          IGN: (S1)EchoO
                          Server:Aurora Point
                          Class: Hybrid Rogue
                          Lvl: 50+
                          Plane: Scion

" It is ROGUE not ROUGE "

A Sword that can cut anything is not a sword.
                          A Sword that can cut nothing can cut anything.

-Koshiro, Roronoa Zoro’s teacher

Comment

I'd say YES if players don't abused the rewards from it... I'd say to make the rewards bound so the alts can't transfer the rewards to the main and make the main chara stronger
                            IGN: Camelot
                            Server: Exigent Bluff
                            Class:Knight

Inspiration, Domination to be the best that's my motivation

Comment

lol rainstone spawns if u make the event multiple times a day and increase the rainstones spawns for each 5 mins buff to 2-3 times per buff each team could get
                              and equal amount and could probally both get purple even so i bet they be willing to share and reduce conflict if there was more rainstone spawns i mean wasn't
                              that the reason everyone went to another team in the first place cause wasn't enough for everyone if u increase the spawn amount it would balance it out and
                              everyone would get something good and unlike seng u have to be on the map to get rewards so if it didn't kick u when u go off if ppl went off like in seng they
                              wouldn't get rewards when they came back cause they were not there when timer ran out just don't think it's fair for ppl to lose their only run for the next 24 hours cause of a connection issue and as for making them bound i wouldn't agree with it cause i would like to help my friends who cant be on for it cause to early or to late ya know if they were bound cant help them yea im not a fan of the alt abuse but shouldn't mean u cant help out a friend who cant make it there

Comment

Working...
                              X